What you get
This program is designed to provide essential knowledge for implementing super apps in your company. It's ideal for teams with 20+ engineers, architects, infrastructure engineers, React Native developers, Tech Leads with large teams, and those exploring alternatives to the Metro bundler for React Native.
We can help you to:
Learn how module federation allows separate teams to work together on one app
Deploy micro frontends’ architecture with module federation for your RN app
Fully understand the benefits of a super app for your organization
Save time on gathering limited knowledge about super apps
Level up as an architect for mobile infrastructure
Learn about the tools you need while building your super app
Developing super apps: a process that can be a significant challenge
Projects develop so fast. Just a few months ago, it was supposed to be a simple app, and now it has thousands of screens and doesn't allow easy scaling. In our Super Apps Training, we teach you how to implement Re.Pack quickly and thoughtfully. Since you're here, you want to learn how to create super apps. But for certainty, let's do a quick test:
- Are you working on a large project with thousands of screens, and their loading times are ridiculous?
- Making changes in the code takes ages.
- Team communication is not the best (to put it mildly).
- You want to see if Re.Pack will work in your project.
- You're looking for reliable knowledge about Re.Pack.
If any of the above situations apply to you, you're in the right place. Super Apps Training deals with each of these problems.
What will you learn in Super Apps Training?
- How module federation allows separate teams to work together on one app
- Deploy micro frontends' architecture with module federation for your RN app
- Fully understand the benefits of a super app for your organization
- Save time on gathering limited knowledge about super apps
- Level up as an architect for mobile infrastructure
- Learn about the tools you need while building your super app
What will you get by joining Super Apps Training?
A 9-module program, including:
- A fast and structured process for implementing Re.Pack at an expert level
- Understanding what exemplary use of Re.Pack looks like and how to troubleshoot
- We teach by providing a practical example: we share a versioned repository of the DEMO app
- Homework assignments - we don't consider learning complete without practical exercises!
- 1 year access to materials!
Super Apps Masters Community (Discord)
- You get access to it right at the beginning of the training!
- You can exchange knowledge and experience with other enthusiasts.
- Direct contact with the Mentor.
- Fascinating discussions.
- Motivation to learn through a supportive community.
- Interesting finds about working with Re.Pack code.
- New connections with other ambitious participants of Super Apps Training
- FREE program updates - you'll receive all program updates for free.
- Knowledge base - we've compiled additional materials in one place to expand your knowledge of Re.Pack.
- Glossary of Key Terms - this will help you understand everything we teach you.
- Code review for fiers 10 people - the opportunity to use code review and personal consultation with Jakub.
- LIVE meeting - an additional meeting for Re.Pack enthusiasts where you can exchange observations from working with this tool.
- Certificate - proof of mastering basic Re.Pack knowledge
Choose Super Apps Training!
This program will equip you with the essential knowledge needed to introduce super apps to your company. Explore alternatives to the Metro bundler for React Native. This program will take you from "I have no idea what Re.Pack is" to successfully completed implementation.
And the best part: you don't have to take our word for it. See the DEMO materials
Is Super Apps Training for me?
Are you part of a team with 20 or more engineers, work as an architect or infrastructure engineer, or are an engineer using React Native and looking to expand your expertise? So Super Apps Training is for you!
The program focuses on specific knowledge and skills. That's why we give you access to the first 2 lessons of Super Apps Training. It's only a portion of the knowledge we offer!
Introduction to Re.Pack
Re.Pack setup in an existing codebase
Super Apps Training costs $197. The material is divided into 9 modules, which is just a little over $16 per module! That's less than what you spend on your daily coffee on the way to the office. Offer valid until November 14, 2023 (9:00 PM). After this date, registrations will be closed. Super Apps Training will return no earlier than 2024 (at a higher price)! It's your move now!
"Our app has hundreds of features and before we switched to Re.Pack we were struggling to scale the performance.
Re.Pack is built on webpack, so it allowed us to leverage existing tooling and approaches to scale more linearly. If the default tooling isn't working for your use case, I’d recommend giving Re.Pack a try!"
Mike Duminy - Principal Engineer at Klarna
App Performance Optimization
A holistic approach to optimizing app performance: diagnostics, fixes, and futureproofing
Integration of New Features into Existing Apps
Easily update your application with new features, regardless of the technology used
Upskilling your delivery team with everything they should know around the React Universe
Instead of splitting development across multiple languages, platforms, and teams, React Universe combines front and back-end development with cross-platform capabilities using a single programming model.Deep dive into React Universe
Faster Time-to-Market, development growth & upskilling dev team
Extending React Native Capabilities by Adding Native Extensions
Improving a User Onboarding Experience for Coinmine
Upgrading the Checkatrade Mobile Application
7 Cups App Upgrade Generates a 130% Increase in the Number of Users
get in touch
Fill in the form and tell us a little bit about your enquiry. We’ll get back to you promptly to discuss your requirements.