Code Of Conduct
We started as a really small group of friends, but over the years, our team has been growing dynamically. And, to maintain the great team spirit we share, we need to keep our standards in place.
This code of conduct governs the environment of the Callstack team and applies to all areas of our shared professional lives, including the Callstack office, company events, open source projects, internal and external communication, social media, conferences, and any other occasions when we represent the company.
Every Callstacker is expected to be considerate to their colleagues and contribute to a collaborative and healthy atmosphere.Examples of behaviors that create a positive environment include:
- Using a welcoming and inclusive language
- Being respectful of differing viewpoints and experiences
- Accepting constructive criticism with grace
- Showing respect and empathy
We all want to work in an environment based on mutual respect. Discrimination and harassment in any form are prohibited at all times. Examples of unacceptable behavior include:
- Public or private harassment
- Any unwelcome sexual attention or advances
- Trolling, insulting, derogatory comments
- Any other conduct which could be considered inappropriate in a professional setting
Instances of abusive, harassing, or otherwise unacceptable behavior may be reported via email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
All the complaints will be reviewed and investigated and will result in a response that is deemed necessary and appropriate to the circumstances. The Callstack admin team is obligated to maintain confidentiality with regard to the reporter of an incident. Further details of specific enforcement policies may be posted separately.