Standards of Business Conduct
To Drive & Accelerate Software Development Innovation
The above sentence describes our mission as a software consultancy team. We wouldn’t be able to pursue it without our experts and their drive to do great things. Our team is our greatest advantage over the competitors. We started as a really small group of friends, but our team has been growing dynamically over the years. To maintain this unique team spirit, we need to define and enforce adequate standards.
We don’t follow best practices. We set them!
To stay in line with the vision that describes us as the leaders in React Native and cross-platform development, fulfill the mission “To drive and accelerate software development innovation,” and create a peaceful, diverse, and open working environment, we’ve worked out a set of Callstack’s core values.
- Proactiveness - We seek constant improvements, being always ready to discuss, challenge, and brainstorm ideas.
- Challenge - We are challenging the existing solutions and the reality surrounding them.
- Community - We pay it forward to the React Native community through frequent contributions, helpful attitude, and active participation.
- Inclusion - We create equal opportunities and make things easily accessible. Our actions are to make the Open Source community more diverse.
- Excellence - We are top-notch experts in what we do, and we are constantly striving for the highest excellence in React & React Native development.
Open Source leaders
Callstack is known for its contributions to the React Native Open Source community. We believe that Open Source is one of the top priorities in our business. We use its development and, likewise, we want to give back. All our OSS projects enforce the Contributor Covenant code of conduct.
Callstack can be contacted internally by its employees or by anyone outside the community that has something to say. For internal matters, we are obliged to raise concerns if we observe them. Callstack ensures that:
- this can be done anonymously,
- any retaliation against an employee who raises an issue is a violation of this Code,
- false accusations are also a violation of this Code.
What cookies do we use?
Below there’s a list of cookies that we use:
They enable "remembering" the settings selected by the user. These cookies do not collect user identifiable data - the information collected is anonymous; those types of cookies are essential for the website to work.
ocial plugins can use cookie files of administrators of particular social networking sites.
We do not collect your personal data from Google Analytics. We do not collect demographic data, and IP addresses are shortened by Google.
Based on our legitimate interests such as marketing of own products and services, Callstack.io uses Facebook pixel files to send you ads on Facebook.
Audio recordings are embedded on our website. In this regard, cookies are only loaded when you play videos.
OTHER, e.g. ADVERTISING COOKIES
They provide you with ads corresponding to your activity on our website, to your interests, and habits. At the same time, they limit the view of the same ad or not adapted advertising to your interests.
The history of viewed pages, activity on websites, geolocation data, and demographic data may be used to present ads to a specific target group. Advertising cookies also allow you to measure the effectiveness of advertising campaigns (e.g. by counting how many people clicked on a given advertisement and switched to the advertiser's website).
Pillars of personal data protection
Pillars of personal data protection We are committed to complying with the fundamental principles of personal data protection:
- Legality - we take care of the protection of personal data and process data in accordance with the law
- Security - we ensure an adequate level of data security by undertaking appropriate actions
- Transparency - we present all relevant information on the purposes of data collection and recipients of the collected data
- Compliance and legitimacy / adequacy - we collect and process only data that is necessary to achieve the acknowledged goals of data
- Accountability - we document how we meet our obligations to be able to demonstrate the compliance of data processing with applicable regulations at any time
- Confidentiality and integrity - we implement all reasonable technical and organizational measures to protect personal data against disclosure, loss, alteration, or access of unauthorized third parties
- Storage - we only store personal data for as long as it is necessary for the purpose of data processing or the provision of specific services
- Individual rights - we enable individuals to exercise their rights and implement these rights