We protect your privacy by ensuring the confidentiality and security of your personal data in compliance with applicable laws.
- Who is the controller of your personal data?
- What data do we process?
- For what purpose and on what basis do we process data?
- How long do we process data?
- What are your rights regarding personal data?
- Who do we share your personal data with?
We, that is Callstack.io spółka z ograniczoną odpowiedzialnością (address: ul. Prosta 36, 53-508 Wrocław, Poland; registration: District Court Wrocław-Fabryczna in Wrocław, registration number: 606530; tax ID number: 8992785616; share capital: PLN 8 000), are the controller of your personal data
What does it mean?
We determine the purposes and methods of processing your personal data and its use.
How to contact us about your personal data?
In all matters related to the processing of your personal data and the exercise of your privacy rights, you can contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org or send correspondence at ul. Prosta 36, 53-508 Wrocław.
We are committed to complying with the fundamental principles of personal data protection:
- Legality – we take care of personal data protection and processing in accordance with the law.
- Security – we ensure adequate data security by undertaking appropriate actions.
- Transparency – we present all relevant information on the purposes of data collection and recipients of the collected data.
- Compliance and legitimacy/adequacy – we collect and process only data necessary to achieve the acknowledged goals
- Accountability – we document how we meet our obligations to be able to demonstrate the compliance of data processing with applicable regulations at any time.
- Confidentiality and integrity – we implement all reasonable technical and organizational measures to protect personal data against disclosure, loss, alteration, or access of unauthorized third parties.
- Storage – we only store personal data for as long as it is necessary for data processing or the provision of specific services.
- Individual rights – we enable individuals to exercise their rights.
We elaborate on the topics mentioned here in greater detail later on.
When do we collect personal data?
Customer's personal data is collected when you are:
- using our online services,
- establishing and maintaining a contractual relationship,
- purchasing our services or services from our partners,
- contacting our customer service department,
- subscribing to a newsletter.
We process the data you provide or share as part of using our services (along with automated analysis of your activity on websites and in applications).
You give us personal data necessary to provide you with services, for example, by filling out contact, subscription, and the like forms on the website.
We also process data concerning and collected during your activity on our websites and in applications, including websites and places visited, time of visit, clicks, way of using services (e.g. searching for products or services), information about the end device or browser such as its location, etc.
What kind of data do we collect?
We process your personal data obtained from the website, mainly via forms, in order to:
- display the content of our website,
- manage our contractual relationships (communication, newsletter, performance of the contract),
- send you marketing information based on our legitimate interest; we apply a sustainable marketing policy based on the analysis of legitimate interest,
- archive information to claim or defend our legal interests,
- improve services for the clients, optimize our products and services, expand knowledge about our clients,
- meet tax and accounting obligations.
Provision of your personal data is voluntary but helpful or, at times, necessary.
Where do we store your personal information?
We collect your personal data according to Polish and EU laws.
It may be necessary for us to make personal data available to other companies to perform services contracted or subscribed. In the event of cooperation with such third parties, a contract defines who the external recipient of the data is and which operations they will be subject to. This aims to ensure your rights as a customer or a user are respected, and we can exercise maximum data protection efforts.
In the event of the transfer of information to a country or organization outside the European Economic Area, applicable provisions are in force to ensure the protection and safety of such information.
For how long do we keep personal data?
Your data will be processed until there is a legal basis for processing, i.e., from the moment your consent is granted until its withdrawal, limitation, or other actions restricting the processing of personal data.
When the data is necessary for the performance of contractual obligations, it is processed throughout the term of the contract and then some, until the statute of limitations expires (3 or 10 years). The personal data will be retained if we have a legitimate interest in processing it. This retention will continue until a valid objection is filed in accordance with the right to object under Article 21 of the GDPR. The retention period and scope will be in compliance with applicable legal obligations, specifically those pertaining to taxation and accounting.
What are your rights as a personal data subject?
Based on Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (GDPR), you are entitled to the following rights concerning the processing of your personal data by us:
- the right to access your personal data and obtain its copy,
- the right to rectify personal data,
- the right to demand deletion,
- the right to lodge a complaint with the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection,
- the right to restriction of data processing.
If your data is processed based on consent, you have the right to withdraw the consent at any time. However, the withdrawal of consent does not affect the legality of the earlier processing.
If your data is processed based on consent or for the purpose of the contract execution (necessary to provide the service), you have the right to data portability.
To carry out the above rights, please contact us at the registered office or at email@example.com.