Regardless of the sales or contact channel, we undertake to protect the privacy of our clients and users, by providing protection, confidentiality and security of personal data entrusted to us, in accordance with applicable law.
· Who is the controller of your personal data?
· What data do we process?
· For what purpose and on what basis do we process data?
· How long do we process data?
· What are the rights of our users as subjects of personal data?
· Who do we share data with?
The controller of your personal data is our company:
Callstack.io spółka z ograniczoną odpowiedzialnością in Wrocław (post code 53-508) Prosta Street 36 entered into the Register of Entrepreneurs kept by the District Court for Wrocław – Fabryczna, VI Commercial Division of the National Court Register under the number of KRS: 0000606530, NIP (Tax ID): 8992785616, REGON: 363921820; (“Callstack.io”).
What does it mean?
Callstack.io decides about the purposes and methods of processing your personal data, and how your data will be used.
How to contact us in terms of personal data?
In all matters related to the processing of your personal data and the execution of your rights related to processing, you can contact us by e-mail: email@example.com or send a message to our office’s address: Callstack.io Sp. z o.o. ul. Prosta 36, 53-508 Wrocław.
We are committed to comply with the fundamental principles of personal data protection:
Legality - we take care of the protection of personal data and process data in accordance with the law.
Security - we ensure an adequate level of data security by undertaking appropriate actions.
Transparency - we present all relevant information on the purposes of data collection and recipients of the collected data.
Compliance and legitimacy / adequacy - we collect and process only data that is necessary to achieve the acknowledged goals data.
Accountability - we document how we meet our obligations to be able to demonstrate the compliance of data processing with applicable regulations at any time.
Confidentiality and integrity - we implement all reasonable technical and organizational measures to protect personal data against disclosure, loss, alteration or access of unauthorized third parties.
Storage - we only store personal data for as long as it is necessary for the purpose of data processing or the provision of specific services.
Individual rights - we enable individuals to exercise their rights and implement these rights.
Customers' personal data is collected in connection with:
· visiting our on-line service
· our trading relationship
· the purchase of our services or services from our partners
· clients contacts with our customer service department
· sending a newsletter - if you have agreed to this.
We process your data that you provide or share in the history of browsing websites and web applications, as part of using our services (along with automated analysis of your activity on websites and in applications).
You give us your personal data necessary to provide you with services, for example by filling out contact forms available on the website (such as: e-mail address) or asking to receive our newsletter sent out via e-mail. We also process data collected during your activity in services - websites and applications, including websites and places visited, time of visit in a given place, your clicks, way of using services (e.g. searching for products or services), information about the end device or browser, including its location.
What kind of data do we collect?
We process your personal data obtained from the website, mainly via forms, in order to:
· display the content of the Website
· manage our trade relationships (communication, newsletter, performance of the contract)
· send you marketing information based on our legitimate interest. We apply a sustainable marketing policy based on the analysis of a legitimate interest
· archive (evidence) purposes, as a result of our legitimate interest in securing information in the event of a legal need to prove facts
· possible future determining, claiming or defending against demands, being the implementation of our legitimate interest
· implement analytical purposes (better choice of services for the clients, general optimization of our products and services, building knowledge about our clients, financial analysis of our company, etc.), being the implementation of our legitimate interest.
· For tax and accounting purposes.
Data submission is voluntary, however without them we cannot provide you with our services.
Who is the recipient of customers’ and users’ personal data?
We may transfer your personal data to such categories of recipients as:
- our subcontractors (e.g. IT companies, accountants, marketing agency)
- or our partners, that is companies we are working with by providing or combining services on personal data protection, where such entities process data on the basis of a contract with the controller and only in accordance with our directives.
In such cases, we require third parties to maintain the confidentiality and security of information, and verify that they provide adequate protection of personal data. To fulfill legal, regulatory or contractual obligations some personal data may also be sent to third parties or to legally mandated authorities. In particular, your data may be transferred to entities authorized to obtain them on the basis of applicable law, e.g. law enforcement authorities. To the extent permitted by the law, we may also transfer your data to debt collection companies.
Where we store your personal information?
Callstack.io collects your personal data according to Polish legislation and European regulations. It may be necessary for us to make personal data available to other companies in order to perform services contracted or subscribed. In cooperation with the external recipients of such data, operations are the subject of a contract, to ensure data protection and respect the rights of customers and users. In the event of transfer of information to a country not belonging to the European Union, applicable provisions are in force to ensure the protection and safety of such information.
For how long should we keep personal data?
Your data will be processed until there is a legal basis for processing, i.e.: in the event that consent is granted, until its withdrawing, limitation or your other actions that restrict the consent, In case of necessity of the data for performance of the contract, until its execution and until the expiry of the limitation of claims from this contract (3 years or 10 years), where the basis for the processing of the data is a legitimate interest of the controller, until filing an effective objection, for tax and accounting purposes, to the extent and for a time in accordance with applicable regulations.
What are your rights as a personal data subject?
Based on Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (GDPR), you are entitled to the following rights in relation to the processing of your personal data by us:
· the right to access your personal data and obtain its copy
· the right to rectify personal data
· the right to demand deletion
· the right to lodge a complaint with the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection
· the right to restriction of data processing.
If your data is processed on the basis of a consent: you have the right to withdraw the consent at any time, however, the withdrawal of consent does not affect the legality of the earlier processing; If your data is processed on the basis of the consent or for the purpose of the contract (necessary to provide the service): you have the right to data portability. In order to carry out the above rights, please contact us at the registered office or at the e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Need help with React or React Native? Let us know!