What are cookies?
Cookies are IT data saved in files and stored on the user's terminal equipment. Cookies are sent by the browser to the server each time it connects to a given device (i.e. your computer, tablet, smartphone, etc.) when you visit different websites on the Internet.
Cookies usually contain the name of the website from which they come, their lifetime, a unique number used to identify the browser, and other necessary data. In this Policy, information about Cookies applies also to other similar technologies.
Other technologies similar to Cookies
To ensure the smooth functioning of the website, we also use technology such as local storage, which is used to store data saved while using services in a dedicated part of the browser's memory. Access to the local storage data can only be obtained by the website from which the data has been saved in the browser. The data in local storage is stored by the browser after its closing.
- our service is faster and easier to use
- to better match the content available on our website to the expectations and interests of the user
- to collect aggregated statistics that allow us to understand how people use our services and help us improve their functionality and content.
What cookies do we use?
Below there’s a list of cookies that we use:
They enable "remembering" the settings selected by the user. These cookies do not collect user identifiable data - the information collected is anonymous; those types of cookies are essential for the website to work.
ocial plugins can use cookie files of administrators of particular social networking sites.
We do not collect your personal data from Google Analytics. We do not collect demographic data, and IP addresses are shortened by Google.
Based on our legitimate interests such as marketing of own products and services, Callstack.io uses Facebook pixel files to send you ads on Facebook.
Audio recordings are embedded on our website. In this regard, cookies are only loaded when you play videos.
OTHER, e.g. ADVERTISING COOKIES
They provide you with ads corresponding to your activity on our website, to your interests, and habits. At the same time, they limit the view of the same ad or not adapted advertising to your interests.
The history of viewed pages, activity on websites, geolocation data, and demographic data may be used to present ads to a specific target group. Advertising cookies also allow you to measure the effectiveness of advertising campaigns (e.g. by counting how many people clicked on a given advertisement and switched to the advertiser's website).
Pillars of personal data protection
Pillars of personal data protection We are committed to complying with the fundamental principles of personal data protection:
- Legality - we take care of the protection of personal data and process data in accordance with the law
- Security - we ensure an adequate level of data security by undertaking appropriate actions
- Transparency - we present all relevant information on the purposes of data collection and recipients of the collected data
- Compliance and legitimacy / adequacy - we collect and process only data that is necessary to achieve the acknowledged goals of data
- Accountability - we document how we meet our obligations to be able to demonstrate the compliance of data processing with applicable regulations at any time
- Confidentiality and integrity - we implement all reasonable technical and organizational measures to protect personal data against disclosure, loss, alteration, or access of unauthorized third parties
- Storage - we only store personal data for as long as it is necessary for the purpose of data processing or the provision of specific services
- Individual rights - we enable individuals to exercise their rights and implement these rights